Stolen A3 Ad

now we have all seen the red A3 stolen ads....is this just an advertising strategy....the ads r every where....interent...ESPN....i think they just r advertising the car...what do u guys think

Not sure what ad's you are refering too. :unsure::blink:

:cheers:

now we have all seen the red A3 stolen ads....is this just an advertising strategy....the ads r every where....interent...ESPN....i think they just r advertising the car...what do u guys think

I really think the car is stolen and we should send our monetary support to help get this resolved. And fast. This is horrible.

I really think the car is stolen and we should send our monetary support to help get this resolved. And fast. This is horrible.

r u kidding me? they spent more on advertising than the car itself.....4 a sec i thought they were serious but then i was like wth....keep posting :cheers:

r u kidding me? they spent more on advertising than the car itself.....4 a sec i thought they were serious but then i was like wth....keep posting :cheers:

He's poking fun at you ;)