95-97 Owners

razahyde

is it just my car or does the radio display ligh and the climate contorl display lights color of green not match each other one seems darker then the other or is this just me??? :blink:

Are you talking about the LCD?

I own a 96 LS400, the climate control and radio LCD’s have slightly different lights; one of them is yellowish while the other is more green.

ALL the LS's are that way. The climate control, and Radio are somewhat different. They are two different types of LCD's, and that might be why.

haha yes jacob and grand thats what im talking about it bugs me them being 2 different tints and i wanted to kno if it was just me so i could do something about it guess not since its with every LS

Mine is the same way. Radio seems brighter too. It is a bit odd.

haha true when i originally bougt it they lighted upbut not enough to where i could see at night and the buttons didnt even light up at all so i bougt one off ebay that ones lights worked fine but the cd button stopped working after 3 months and now im on the hunt for another radio i would go with an aftermarket but i dont wanna ruin the way the dash looks everyhting fits in place and compliments off each other if anyone has a radio i woudlnt mind taking it off your hands :D