06' Gs Rims On A 98' Gs?

HI guys, im new to the club and i have a question. Im thinking of getting the new 06' gs rims 5 spoke or g spider on my 98' gs4. Will it fit? I have now 19' zenetti 5 with low profile tires and im looking to trade them. It's in good condition. The reason i want to trade them is the fact that nyc has too many pothole and driving has become more stressful for me to dodge them and watching the pavement all the time. I'll also do a trade for 00' 5 spoke 17' if you got em.

HI guys, im new to the club and i have a question.  Im thinking of getting the new 06' gs rims 5 spoke or g spider on my 98' gs4.  Will it fit?  I have now 19' zenetti 5 with low profile tires and im looking to trade them.  It's in good condition.  The reason i want to trade them is the fact that nyc has too many pothole and driving has become more stressful for me to dodge them and watching the pavement all the time.    I'll also do a trade for  00' 5 spoke 17' if you got em.

i looked at those rims but still havent made a decision on whether or not to buy that set of rims. if you are interested in still selling/trading we could do that if you would email me at

dbrigley@bolder.net.

i might have missed you and you have already sold or traded them but let me know. i have stock 17" 5 spoke, and 16" 6 spokes for my car.

HI guys, im new to the club and i have a question.  Im thinking of getting the new 06' gs rims 5 spoke or g spider on my 98' gs4.  Will it fit?  I have now 19' zenetti 5 with low profile tires and im looking to trade them.  It's in good condition.  The reason i want to trade them is the fact that nyc has too many pothole and driving has become more stressful for me to dodge them and watching the pavement all the time.    I'll also do a trade for  00' 5 spoke 17' if you got em.

i looked at those rims but still havent made a decision on whether or not to buy that set of rims. if you are interested in still selling/trading we could do that if you would email me at

dbrigley@bolder.net.

i might have missed you and you have already sold or traded them but let me know. i have stock 17" 5 spoke, and 16" 6 spokes for my car.

i still got them. i dont mind trading it with your 17 in 5 spoke. is the rim silver or chrome? my zenitti 5 are chrome finish. i have pretty new tires on them. less the 2 months old. what condition are your tires? and how would we be able to trade them?

i dont have the chrome 17's no, but they are on bridgestone potenza, and actually the rubber is probly like 50-60%. i was never considering a straight up trade, but i dunno maybe a trade and some cash coming your way??

if you had any pics of the car with the rims on it would be appreciated.

thanks