Hey none of the auto parts stores in my area sell Lexol, I have to special order it. But before I do, I just want to make sure I'm ordering the right thing. Can someone tell me what it is I'm supposed to order? Maybe post a UPC or SKU number from a bottle that you have? I don't wanna go in and say "I need some Lexol" and then have them be like, "Ok..do you want the conditioner, leather treatment 1 step super formula... blah blah" or whatever.

Thanks!

There are only two products, and you need them both. The cleaner, and the conditioner. Cleaner comes in an orange bottle and the conditioner comes in a brown one.

Please reconsider ordering Lexol.

I used to use those two on my Porsche 911. the cleaner must be rinsed off with a damp towel because it is actually a soap. It was a paint to get all of the suds out of the little holes in the seats.

Then the conditioner left the seats sticky.

The only positive point was the smell it left. It smelled great!

I have since found two products Sonus leather cleaner and conditioner. The cleaner does not need anything more than applying, and wiping with a dry towel.

The conditioner, needs nothing but application.

I will post a few pictures on how nice they came out on a volvo I did.

sonus leather cleaner

sonus leather conditinor

sonus pro applicators

the applicators have a yellow side for the cleaner and a black side for the condition.

post-10338-1118526158_thumb.jpg

I've not used the sonus product but I like Lexol a lot. The cleaner does need to be wiped off with a damp cloth, but so do others and I've never had any problems with the conditioner.

I've not used the sonus product but I like Lexol a lot. The cleaner does need to be wiped off with a damp cloth, but so do others and I've never had any problems with the conditioner.

Maybe I used to much soap. But I had a heck of a time removing the suds......

I think the secret is to make sure the sponge you use to apply isn't soaked and then to wipe down with a damp cloth before drying. I find its similar to Scott's Woolite solution to use.

Hey none of the auto parts stores in my area sell Lexol, I have to special order it. But before I do, I just want to make sure I'm ordering the right thing. Can someone tell me what it is I'm supposed to order? Maybe post a UPC or SKU number from a bottle that you have? I don't wanna go in and say "I need some Lexol" and then have them be like, "Ok..do you want the conditioner, leather treatment 1 step super formula... blah blah" or whatever.

Thanks!

I noticed you're in Seattle. I was at my local Fred Meyer on the Eastside the other day and noted that they carried the Lexol cleaner and conditioner in the spray bottles (200ml? 250 ml?) for $6.99 each.

Also while talking to a friend who's into horses, she readily recognized these products for cleaning and maintaining saddles, bridles, etc. So perhaps a shop locally that caters to the horsey set may carry it, too?