Tint Tom.

LRP_LS400

why not get the same all around it might be legal in your state do a search and see what the darkest tint u can have on front two windows because it looks better the same all around u can expect something like this if its all around

post-8405-1117504842_thumb.jpg

i think the tinted ls has around 30-40% tint my friend had his lexus tinted to 10% and cops still havnt noticed they must not car much down here in texas his windows look dark as the paint now but it makes the car look alot better.....i think down here in texas its 35% so that is pretty dark for a car

I have 20% all around on my '95. I love it!!! You'll be suprised at how much cooler your car will stay, and not to mention it looks great on a black car.....

gallery_1461_91_1110661731.jpg

Just in the northern part of the state where I go to school, but in NO, they could give a $hit! The situation in which I got the ticket was actually interesting...see the general disc. forum for the story. Be warned though, a tint ticket will run $140...I know from expereince unfortunately. Mine was metered at 11%-that's 20% on top of the factory tint. I can recommend someone to you that will do any darkness you want at a great price. Plus, he's in the CBD, so you can entertain yourself while the car is being tinted!

blake have you thought about getting your whole car one color like the picture of the ls400 i posted earlier im thinking about doing that to mine it looks alot better one color

blake have you thought about getting your whole car one color like the picture of the ls400 i posted earlier im thinking about doing that to mine it looks alot better one color

It's just not my cup of tea! ;) I love my 2 tone. B) To me the cars that are painted to a single tone just don't look right since they still have that molding at the bottom. Just my $.02! :cheers: