Wow This Lexus Is Awesome

razahyde

i was lookin at lexus's since im going to put some mods on mine this week and i stumbled on this silver lexus and this black one. i really liked the way the front headlights were set up because i have ultra white lights on the front but the side markers dont really look as bright as the headlights so im going to buy a bumper like the one in the pic and put the slot of my current fog lights there and put the side marker where my current fog lights are and put my turn signals where my current side markers are (haha wow kind of confusing* but to make it simple im going to make mine look like that pic. i already plan to get the bottom portion of my car painted like the black lexus in the second picture so its all one color which looks really nice if u ask me and im going to get a tint like the one in the picture (ill be sure to put photos up after i get it then) and when i buy rims im going to drop the car about an inch or so

****anybody kno how i can make my headlights clear like the one in the picture because i really dont like the lines on the lights****

what do u guys think???

post-8405-1117433244_thumb.jpg

post-8405-1117433257_thumb.jpg

Those clear headlights are a special JDM thing. I think some company in Japan converts them to all clear....not sure though. I am sure that the headlights in the pic are the JDM standard ones. They are one piece instead of two piece like we have in the US. Sometimes you can import them but it would be VERY expensive. Just buying new headlights here is like $300 per side!

are you sure its one piece instead of two because if u look closely on the left headlgiht u can notice its darker at that spot then it is the part closer to the grill (or is it just me)

haha no i think the guy who owns that car has hydraulics on it because most hydraulics look like the wheels are bent when u let them go down all tehway and i dont think its possible to drive it the way it is especailly in my neighborhood can u say speedbump :lol:

if anyone ever finds out where to get those headlights pm me please please i need to start adding stuff to my lexus

Same here,I really want to have a set of crystal headlights like the silver one.

You need to make friends with an LS owner in Japan ;), they can find them in the junkyards there.

Sounds good.

I did some business with Japanese before,maybe they can help.

Thanks Lexls.

well in that case if someone finds the crystal lights for sale then it be appreciated if you could post it on here because im interested in them to i planned on seeing if i can get the second layer lense removed from mine because it seems likes theres 2 layers on the lights but hey who knos :cheers:

well in that case if someone finds the crystal lights for sale then it be appreciated if you could post it on here because im interested in them to i planned on seeing if i can get the second layer lense removed from mine because it seems likes theres 2 layers on the lights but hey who knos  :cheers:

I'll try to find it out.

Because I want to add the HID and new headlights at the same time.

HID dont sound bad but i have just the xenon bulbs and they are much better then the halogen but i might get an HID kit from a wrecked LS400 is it possible to take the 98-00 LS HID and put them in a 96 because the 98-00 have a main bulb which is hih and low beam and the 96 has the same expect the foglights are right next to main and not on the bumper like the 98

HID dont sound bad but i have just the xenon bulbs and they are much better then the halogen but i might get an HID kit from a wrecked LS400 is it possible to take the 98-00 LS HID and put them in a 96 because the 98-00 have a main bulb which is hih and low beam and the 96 has the same expect the foglights are right next to main and not on the bumper like the 98

The 98-2000 have 2 bulbs. One for low's, and one for high's.