Hydraulics

well the gx already has some hydraulics on it but they only have a 3 inch range and r freakishly slow, is there a way that i can increase the intensity with out chaning the frame, shocks, etc. i want to make the frame hop but do not want to get off the ground. (my wife would kill me)

thanks

well the gx already has some hydraulics on it but they only have a 3 inch range and r freakishly slow, is there a way that i can increase the intensity with out chaning the frame, shocks, etc. i want to make the frame hop but do not want to get off the ground. (my wife would kill me)

thanks

hay man I have a 95 Es300 with full 10 swich air ride I got my kit from airbagit.com grest parts bolt in ap and good tec support. they make a kit for almost every car but if you dont know what u are doing i sugest you pay someone to put it in. I did it my self and it took about 36 whours I am also a 3 year auto tec. by the way if u were to try to make it hop off the ground your frame would be done. for a import i sugest a 3/8 air line with magnetic valves. In my car i run 3/8 line a 12 gal tank,DC500 compresser,magnetic valvs digital gases and green 10 swich box my tank is also chrome. the ride is very rough but I love it

thanks

P.S the airbagit kit will lift about 10inc from top to bottem with 3/8 line it takes about 2 sec, with a 12 gal tank and a DC5000 compresser it takes about 12 min from empty to full.

thanks

P.S the airbagit kit will lift about 10inc from top to bottem with 3/8 line it takes about 2 sec, with a 12 gal tank and a DC5000 compresser it takes about 12 min from empty to full.

Would you post some pix , I would love to see a es on hydraulics. Thanx :cheers:

well lexus is known to have a very smooth ride, will my ride be noticably less smooth, and what happens to the hydraulics that came with it, do i need to tamper with the computer? what is the price range we are talkin here, thanx :cheers:

ps: can i do it 4 less that 1k?

well lexus is known to have a very smooth ride, will my ride be noticably less smooth, and what happens to the hydraulics that came with it, do i need to tamper with the computer? what is the price range we are talkin here, thanx :cheers:

ps: can i do it 4 less that 1k?

yo man the ride you probly love will be gone it is bouncy and stiff huge diffrenc. the system replaces your factory strus and bolts in to the factory location there are other companys that make kits but only airbagit makes a bolt in. The others use a system that u must fab from supplyd parts much harder and u have to do your own RnD. the system in sepret from your computer because u control it yourself with swich box. the basic kit will run u about 1.5k US if u upgrad the system like i did (digital gage, from 6g to 12g tank, 10 swich box,dc500 compresser, crome tank) u are looking around 2.8K US well worth the extra cash. keep in minde if u cant put the system in yourself u will be looking around at lest 3k to install. This is a masive labour job took me 2 days but I also put in 36 whours of labour.

P.S

i am new here so i havent got the pic posting thing down yet but if u like i can email you some. just let me know :cheers:

thanks a lot dude, yah sure you can e-mail then to me any time. puredesi102288@yahoo.com

yah guess i shouldnt put hydraulics on it any more becuase i dont want to lose 50k. well i appreciate it alot.

total coast without install about $3000 with upgrads sorry about miss com

thanks a lot dude, yah sure you can e-mail then to me any time. puredesi102288@yahoo.com

yah guess i shouldnt put hydraulics on it any more becuase i dont want to lose 50k. well i appreciate it alot.

I hope that the pics work. the car was a littel dirty i had just driver 1300km from Edmonton alberta to Victorya BC.