What Years Do The Headlights Yellow?

I have a 97' 400 with 68,000 miles and the headlights are perfectly clear. I want to know if Lexus fixed this problem before 97' or will i be a victim of the infamous yellow mess. Also, i noticed that my "clear" reverse lamps are kind of goldish looking. I dont know if they came that way or are they susceptible to yellowing as well?

As far as I know they all do that, or did lexus produce glass headlights for certain years? It just depends on the environment they are in, all plastic lights will eventually yellow. Mine are pretty clear and mines a 92, all it takes is some sanding and buffing to fix them though, its not that hard.

this problem bothers the hell out of me to, if your car is not garaged kept you might have to replace them once every 2-3 years. according to the previous owner of my car- or atleased polish em up...

im gonna ask around maybe "you" (as in sc3 & 400 owners) can help. i think all that can be done is bring the blue print, or the light housing itself to a glass fabricator. i think thats it because i have literally spent 100 hours online looking at aftermarket replacements, but never finding glass.

-gimmie a few days