Is This True About Rear Spoiler On Gs 300?

I'm in California. I'm told by a salesman that ALL 2006 GS 300 being shipped this month onward will have a rear spoiler automatically installed. I don't have a choice of getting one without the rear spoiler.

Any knows if this is true, or is the salesman trying to pull my leg? Thanks in advance.

I'm in California.  I'm told by a salesman that ALL 2006 GS 300 being shipped this month onward will have a rear spoiler automatically installed.  I don't have a choice of getting one without the rear spoiler.

Any knows if this is true, or is the salesman trying to pull my leg?  Thanks in advance.

Call a couple more Lexus dealers to find out. What's wrong with the GS lips spoiler to begin with? :unsure: Looks pretty good to me. B)

:cheers:

That's not true, have 3 on my dealers lot without spoilers.

Were those 3 just shipped in within the month? <_<

Was at my dealer yesterday picking up my floor mats and saw at least 10 w/o any spoilers. Personally I think the new GS looks better with the spoiler.

I really trust salesmen.

I had one at the auto show as i asked about the car i realised i knew more about the GS than he did.

I mentioned about Lexus never putting a trunk opener on the outside of the trunk like most and he agreed it is a good thing not done.

Just for the hell of it i walked around back and pressed up , to my amazment it had a button . The salesman walked away as he knew he was trumped with stupidity.

My take is the next order all have the spoilers and he wants to sell you one of those instead.

To find exact options available find the guy who works their who actually makes the orders to head office they KNOW exactly .