Hub Centric?

This is a yes/no question.

Do I need centering rings if I get rims?

Just in case it matters...I ordered 19" HP evo dark 8.5/9.5

Not quite a yes/no answer but you don't NEED hub rings, the wheels would just be lug-centric instead of hub-centric in that case. But from experience even on the same set of rims there seems to be a decent enough difference in ride going from lug-centric to hub-centric to make it worth the very little amount it costs to aquire the rings and put them on (if your wheels don't already come with that).

How do I tell if my rims are hub centric?  I have hp evo's

I believe our hub is 60mm (maybe 60.06mm to be exact?) and most rims produced have a hub of 73mm so that they are able to fit on a wide variety of cars, not just certain ones. So unless your wheels are custom made for your application then chances are it's probably a 73mm hub. Definately worth it to get the hub rings, too. Just ask your wheel dealer, they can point you in the right direction. Sometimes if you just ask they'll throw something like that in to sweeten the deal anyway. I ordered tires and wheels and got them mounted and balanced before they shipped and they also came with an 'installation kit', which was the correct lug nuts, socket, and centering rings for my car.

As i mentioned toyota has a unique wheel nut design.

The base on a Toyota nut has a curved edge sompared to other nuts which are sharp edges.

Using a normal edged nut will gouge the rim and cause vibration issues.