Turn Of Climate Control And Check Engine Comes On

Hello, need some help. Just noticed this yesterday. I was driving to work, excellerate to change lane and check engine light comes on. I thought it was the cause of the K&N filter, because it did that when I first put it in. K&N tech support says to disconnect the negative battery terminal for one hour to reset the ECU. Did that and the Check Engine to seems to stop coming on until yesterday morning (this is about one week after talking to K&N tech support). So when I went back home, I decided to go with the stock air filter, disconnect the negative battery terminal to reset the ECU and wax the car. Reconnect the battery terminal and the Check Engine light is gone. Good I thought. Took my wife out to eat in my clean just waxed car. The climate control got a little cold so I turned it off while I was at a stop light. The RPM dipped to almost 200 RPM, engine seems to almost want to stop, RPM came back up to normal around 500 RPM and Check Engine light comes followed by the TRACK OFF light. Now after dinner, driving back home I noticed that the Check Engine comes on and off as I'm driving. I noticed that when I accellerate, it would go away. I turn the AC on and the car seems to drive noramlly. When I got home, I turned the AC off to test it again and the same thing happen. RPM dropped, came back up and Check Engine Light comes on. Disconnect the negative battery terminal and left it off all night. Reconnect, went to work and no Check Engine till I got close to work. Came to my desk and started typing this out. Help please. What could be wrong?

Thanks, Moony400

Anybody still need some help here. Just noticed something else. I drove around without the climate control on. The check engine seems to come on everytime I press the brake pedal and stay on. When I accellerate, it goes away, once I stop accellerating and ease off the gas pedal, the check engine light comes on again. This is getting very consistent. Any ideas anybody?

• 3 weeks later...

Have u had any luck w/ this??? I have a flashing green A/C indicator light that only comes on when my A/C is off. It starts about 10 minutes after I turn it off plus It will stop when I press the "off" button but will come back on after 10 minutes (its annoying) everything seems to work fine but i dont have a clue what it is. :unsure: