Need Help W Buying A 92 Sc300

Im about to purchase a used 1992 SC300 of this one guy, and it has a 130k miles on the clock. Its a metallic red color with beige cloth interior. The interior is pretty clean for its age. The car was purchased a year after it was released from a Lexus Dealership. Before this guy bought it, it was leased out from that dealership durin the first year. The car seems exceptionally smooth. Heck it idles as good as most new luxury cars pit there.

The only defects so far that I have seen are:

1. Trunk Struts

2. Fuel Gauge Light

3. Power Door Lock due to Aftermarket Head Unit Install

4. Crack at the lower front Bumper

It was throughly maintained according to the owner. He mentioned changing the waterpump, radiator, and timing belt. The owner is a middle-aged executive type businessman so he never fixes his own car nor change his own oil. He sent it to the Lexus dealership at first, then to an idependent shop. He has a stackload of service receipts.

Im not too familiar bout what must be replaced at what intervals on this car. What services performed should I look for in those receipts?

The owner is asking for 5900. What do u guys think?

It doesn't make sense why his head unit would affect his door locks.

Maybe the wiring? I heard that in sophisticated newer luxury cars like BMW installing the aftermarket radios may cause all sortsa problems