Registering Rx400 On Lexus.com Owners Site

After I phoned and they entered my RX400h (which I never saw), I can no longer log into the owners site. I did receive another email from them asking me to go through that reply process again. I think I'll just call again tomorrow. This is definitely too technical technology for those Lexus site writers!

Had my followup call by Lexus and they acknowledge the problems they have registering VINs should be corrected by the end of next week.

Thanks for letting us know. I'm anxious to get it registered. What are the features of the owners area? Anything besides just your car info?

B)

Today, July 16, 2005, I succeeded in registering my VIN on RX 400h... I had tried several times in the past two months but was given error messages.

Then, I discovered the ClubLexus Forums which I did not know existed in addition to the Lexus.com Owners site..

I surf online a lot. The Lexus web site is full of quirks and poor programming.

It is frustrating and sometimes, I never do get to the "page" I need. This is a poor sign for an expensive auto company. I hava cable modem and always have a fast connection with other sites but the Lexus.com site sometimes is very slow or never connects to links or sub-pages. The Edmunds Forums on the RX 400h are superior to the Lexus.com site Forums in terms of use.

The Lexus web site finally allowed me to register last week, and knew the vin number of my 400h. For the last few days it has not allowed me to log on, not recognizing my password. The Lexus help desk tells me the online system will be up and down periodically as they are still tweaking the system.

• 2 weeks later...
When I try to register my Rx400H on the Lexus.com/owners site, it doesn't accept the VIN number. Have any of you succeeded? I called customer care and they say the VIN is correct but they also can't get the owners registration site to recognize it. They have kicked it up to technical support, but I'm wondering if it is just my VIN or whether someone hasn't gotten the Rx400H VINs in the owner's site system yet.

I bought one yesterday (30 July, 2005) Saturday, and I was able to log on today (Sunday)...I read the different entries and looks like between the dealer and Lexus, they got it fixed.

When I try to register my Rx400H on the Lexus.com/owners site, it doesn't accept the VIN number. Have any of you succeeded? I called customer care and they say the VIN is correct but they also can't get the owners registration site to recognize it. They have kicked it up to technical support, but I'm wondering if it is just my VIN or whether someone hasn't gotten the Rx400H VINs in the owner's site system yet.

I picked up my RH400h on June 3, but the Lexus site would not recognize my vin number until July 15. Lexus may not enter your vin until several weeks after you bought it.

I picked up my RH400h on June 3, but the Lexus site would not recognize my vin number until July 15. Lexus may not enter your vin until several weeks after you bought it.

We got ours in mid-April within the first week of RX 400 sales and I wasn't able to register until early July - it was a lot more than a few weeks. They have fixed that finally, but the owner's manual still isn't available on the site. They really seem to be pretty sloppy about maintaining that site.