Buying An Is300 This Week!

pan0phobik

Hey all. Just wanted to introduce myself to the forum, seeing how i'll be pretty active on it after my dealer finds me a used IS300 that I like. I'm gonna end up with either an '02 or '03 IS300 with around 25-30k miles on it hopefully. The colors I'm hoping for are mineral gray or electric blue. I know the IS350 is coming out next year but my is300 will still be fun as hell.

I should have the car by wednesday and hopefully I'll have pics.

look forward to chatting with all of you

-Brian

Hey all. Just wanted to introduce myself to the forum, seeing how i'll be pretty active on it after my dealer finds me a used IS300 that I like. I'm gonna end up with either an '02 or '03 IS300 with around 25-30k miles on it hopefully. The colors I'm hoping for are mineral gray or electric blue. I know the IS350 is coming out next year but my is300 will still be fun as hell.

I should have the car by wednesday and hopefully I'll have pics.

look forward to chatting with all of you

-Brian

k I found the one i'm gonna get.. It has 46k miles on it which was the only thing that bothered me somewhat but I trust lexus and their construction of cars...

Anything I should look out for?

k I found the one i'm gonna get.. It has 46k miles on it which was the only thing that bothered me somewhat but I trust lexus and their construction of cars...

Anything I should look out for?

Look out for fun!

Seriously, the car is bulletproof. 46,000 miles is nothing on these cars. Just maintain it (oil and filter routinely) and drive it!

How much did it cost you? (I'm going to be selling our silver IS300 automatic a bit later this year - before the IS350 comes out - our next car).

• 8 months later...

nope i dont think so, haha man im surprised ur not on my !Removed! about bringing up the old topics. i feel really bad cuz now it just expands the forum thing when people try to look at new posts. sorry again guys. how do i know if iv had the reflash? i think i read it in one of the many old forums i brought back up. but after reading so many of them i forgot. thanks bartkat

nope i dont think so, haha man im surprised ur not on my !Removed! about bringing up the old topics. i feel really bad cuz now it just expands the forum thing when people try to look at new posts. sorry again guys. how do i know if iv had the reflash? i think i read it in one of the many old forums i brought back up. but after reading so many of them i forgot. thanks bartkat

When they did the reflash on my car they put a sticker with the TSB number and the date performed on the underside of the hood. They may also put it in the maintenance log/owners manual. Also a Lexus dealer should be able to pull up the history of the car and see if the reflash was done.

As for opening up old threads, some of this stuff was never answered. Some will gripe if you post a new thread and some will gripe if you open an old one. Personally I have no problems with either. :cheers: