Funny Story About The Clear Lights!

bbsal

want to hear a funny story.i always get people with es 300s pulling up next to me asking about my lights but for the first time i woke up today went outside and seen a letter on my windsheild asking how i got them lights.the letter was from a local detailing shop and said they searched everywere and cant find the clear lights for my model car.so they left me there number and i called them back and told them you dont buy them that way and let them in on the secret to doing it yourself.anyway they have 3 different people that want the lights clear and just happen to see mine and thats why they left a note.they called me back again and asked if i could do one customers front lights for 200 dollars so i said what the hell ok.looks like you can make some money doing this.lol.i should go to all the junk yards and buy all the front headlights that are in good shape and sell them cleared.lol

could turn into a good little side gig.i probably wouldnt do it though because it takes to much time to do and i dont have that much time on my hands but could be good for someone that has time and knows how to clear them.hell you could sell them on ebay.

LOL,

Nice Reply to yourself :P Thats Great dude! Sorry i missed replying to this post... summer school has been MADDENING!!! :geek: I think you should try to make a little $ on this gig... i would try To DIY the lights... but im too chicken. BUT if ones were already done, i would feel better having it ready!

Do you have a pic of before and after??? its just taking out that little orange reflector piece right?

~Brian~