Rx Without A Moonroof?

LexKid630

On the Lexus website it states that in 03 the rx300 got the moonroof "standard." Does this mean that the moonroofs on the older rx's weren't standard?

I'm just asking b/c i have never seen an RX w/o a moonroof and wanted to know if anyone else didn't....Thanks

On the Lexus website it states that in 03 the rx300 got the moonroof "standard." Does this mean that the moonroofs on the older rx's weren't standard?

I'm just asking b/c i have never seen an RX w/o a moonroof and wanted to know if anyone else didn't....Thanks

My 99 RX300 does not have a moonroof. It is the 2WD version. No moonroof, no CD, no roof racks or spoiler and cloth seats - otherwise same vehicle. I believe it was only the 2WD version that had these variants and there aren't many - I believe the 4WD versions had all that stuff standard - more common version.

I'm sure the moonroof was an option on the 'base' FWD RX. 

:cheers:

i'm sure it was, but if someone didn't want a moonroof i guess they didn't have to get it...

That would probably be 5% of customers or less........that's why most are equipped with them. ;)