What Is Cleaning Lights?

Hi,

We have been discussing this at adnausium! Well I can only talk from a 96 owners point of view. And know that another member who by the name of bbsal, has a 95, basically same as 96. And he was able to only clear the amber from the back, as the rest of the tail light is red plastic, and not the color insert like the amber part.. It looks great.. As for me, I am yet to do this, and have seen the clear tail light for a 97 and up, so I think you may be lucky as to having these around somewhere.. I own a silver 96 model, and think all clear would look good on mine, but cant find anything either?

Here is a picture for you to look at, and how I know you can get them.. But good luck, I wouldnt know to start when it comes to finding them?

:ph34r: Chris :ph34r:

post-7-1056842578.jpg

want to hear a funny story.i always get people with es 300s pulling up next to me asking about my lights but for the first time i woke up today went outside and seen a letter on my windsheild asking how i got them lights.the letter was from a local detailing shop and said they searched everywere and cant find the clear lights for my model car.so they left me there number and i called them back and told them you dont buy them that way and let them in on the secret to doing it yourself.anyway they have 3 different people that want the lights clear and just happen to see mine and thats why they left a note.they called me back again and asked if i could do one customers front lights for 200 dollars so i said what the hell ok.looks like you can make some money doing this.lol.i should go to all the junk yards and buy all the front headlights that are in good shape and sell them cleared.lol

not sure about the mcv20 being able to remove the amber insert

i did mine 4 years ago

but i only found out by accident that it aws removable when one rear light got smashed and it fell out

and had a clear lens behind it

since then everyone learned from my mishap i guess

not sure if anyone who smashed your year lens has checked