How To Fix This?

camlex

Hello,

It’s kinda technical question,

When I closed passenger side front door, glass hits the upper body molding.

How to fix this?

Thanks,

It is that the glass got raised too much so it's hitting the metal insterad of rubber? This can happen to windows that don't have a metal frame around the glass..... if it got raided too much, i would suggest gently pushing it down to see if you can "pop" it back in place...

Hello,

It’s kinda technical question,

When I closed passenger side front door, glass hits the upper body molding.

How to fix this?

Thanks,

It is that the glass got raised too much so it's hitting the metal insterad of rubber? This can happen to windows that don't have a metal frame around the glass..... if it got raided too much, i would suggest gently pushing it down to see if you can "pop" it back in place...

I have this same probably with my 99 coach edition. I attempt to pop it back in place and let you know how that works out. I have not been loooking forward to removing the door panel.

I don't have frame around window. and i try to push door frame but looks it's in right position.

If i lower liitle window glass then it's no problem .

Buy go to the end (closed position) it's hit the frame.

Thanks,

I've noticed that when my windows are only half down and i close my door, they make a loud sound and rattle back and forth. Is that what you're talking about? If so i would really like to fix this, it sounds really cheap.

Hello,

Thanks for help.

I measure both front doors (window length)

Both are same. Also i notice my driver side front door is 0.15" lower then real door which is next to when you close front driver side.

Passenger side both are in same level.

I hope, you got the picture.

and one more question:

How to open side panel ?

Thanks,