Test Drove 400h Yesterday

I was lucky to have been in for service with my RX { and also was tipped off by my salesperson } at the same time someone from Lexus HQ was visiting with the 400h. I took a drive with my saleperson . I should be getting mine by month end{ cant wait}

first the car is dead silent when stopped, feels like its stalled. Driving with the electric motors at low speeds feels like your gliding on air. The amount of power is seemed to offer was endless, i backed off the gas pedal . It such as a smooth seemless transition.

The cars basically are void of wood similiar to my sport pkg on the rx 330 which i liked. they did have a brushed aluminum piece on the dash and the rear armrest that i felt could be better.

The dash was black even though it had the tan inerior? glad i ordered a black inside. The car had an MSRP of $50,863 with the Levinson{$980.} and heated seats

Im more excited now and I cant wait. The drive was so much better then I expected. Hopefully this helps.

My Bamboo Pearl is due on the 25th. I was thinking about hunting down a dealership that has a test-driver, but since I've heard nothing but praise about this vehicle, test-driving one that isn't mine would probably be a bit frustrating.

Thanks for the review!