3vzfe Performance

Has anyone ever played around with the spring tension on the vane AFM (air flow meter) to try to change enrich the air/fuel ratio? I've heard that this works well with CAI or free flowing y-pipes or exhaust systems

I have never done it. I have always done it on the cars drom the old days by turning the carb LOL.

Be careflu you dont fry your cats, too much fuel and the unburned fuel wil go into your cats and burn there, disentegrating them, too little fuel and your engine wont run right.

if you have CAI, is it necessary to have a air/fuel computer such as AEM?

Yeah the ECU will adjust for the cai. But if you're looking a few more horses then fuel and ignition management will help. I'm going for the AFM mod when i complete my cai installation.

You want an easy mod to get mroe power ,since i doubt you have emmision tests in ST.kitt's get a small sheet of metal and an exhaust gasket then sandwich it in the return line for the egr.

An easy gain of 5-8 hp you will lose a bit of fuel milage though

You want an easy mod to get mroe power ,since i doubt you have emmision tests in ST.kitt's get a small sheet of metal and an exhaust gasket then sandwich it in the return line for the egr.

An easy gain of 5-8 hp you will lose a bit of fuel milage though

Sounds good but my windom is for the JDM so it doesn't have an EGR. What do think about a custom y-pipe with a tuned collector though?