I Got A New Voicemail

denslexusgx470

this is strange. the other day i heard my old phone make the voicemail sound, which i thought i was just dreaming. looked at my old phone, there was NEW VOICEMAIL! Now i switched from a CDMA Sprint service to a GSM Cingular service. So the voicemail is on my Sprint phone, what do i do??? Is it still possible to call the voicemail on the old phone?? :geek:

If the service isn't active then you shouldn't be able to get your voicemail...

oh, but i kinda heard that IF i do use that old phone, they'd charge me big $$ per minute. still strange to me how i got a new voicemail on that old phone! :wacko:

this is strange. the other day i heard my old phone make the voicemail sound, which i thought i was just dreaming. looked at my old phone, there was NEW VOICEMAIL! Now i switched from a CDMA Sprint service to a GSM Cingular service. So the voicemail is on my Sprint phone, what do i do??? Is it still possible to call the voicemail on the old phone??:geek:

Wouldn't they have disconnected the phone when your contract expired? :blink:

:cheers:

this is strange. the other day i heard my old phone make the voicemail sound, which i thought i was just dreaming. looked at my old phone, there was NEW VOICEMAIL! Now i switched from a CDMA Sprint service to a GSM Cingular service. So the voicemail is on my Sprint phone, what do i do??? Is it still possible to call the voicemail on the old phone??:geek:

Wouldn't they have disconnected the phone when your contract expired? :blink:

:cheers:

no clue. contract was suppose to expire about a year ago, but i jst continued on a monthly basis till i switched companies. :wacko:

• 2 weeks later...
You should try calling the old cellphone number from a landline.  See what happens.

old cell # got transfered to the new phone. this is so strange. the "new voicemail" envelope and notice comes on and off whenever it wants!!?!?!? :wacko: