Buying Gx470 In 1 Week Need Help W/ Color

txgx470

Hello all!!

I definitely like the Sport package with Birdseye Maple interior + Grey leather seats. Would you do black or silver for the exterior??

I just want to get the best possible combination that I will enjoy for years!!!

Hello all!!

I definitely like the Sport package with Birdseye Maple interior + Grey leather seats.  Would you do black or silver for the exterior??

I just want to get the best possible combination that I will enjoy for years!!!

Just bought the GX yesterday with the same interior and Silver Pine exterior. I am not a fan of silver but this pine color sure made it look nice. I have had black cars before and currently still own a dark green Land Cruiser. It is sure nice having a car that looks clean for more than a day after washing it. Well it is only the second day owning it but dirt does not show up at all, so are the swirl marks.

Just bought the  GX yesterday with the same interior and Silver Pine exterior.  I am not a fan of silver but this pine color sure made it look nice.  I have had black cars before and currently still own a dark green Land Cruiser.  It is sure nice having a car that looks clean for more than a day after washing it.  Well it is only the second day owning it but dirt does not show up at all, so are the swirl marks.

depending on preferences, i prefer light colored, SILVER PINE METALLIC. well same goes for me, i want to admire the cleanliness of my car not for ONE day but for several days (meaning i won't see the dust easily compared to Black Onyx)