Good Experience Today At Lexus Dealer

Gumart1

I recently reported my bad experience at Arlington Lexus in Arlington Heights, IL. Today I received great treatment at Highland Park Lexus. When I pulled my car in for service, I was immediately greeted by an Assistant Service Manager who I had spoken to on the phone. I arrived later than I said I would on the phone, but he made no remarks about my being late. I was invited in to sit down one on one with him and go over my problems. He was extremely patient and I never felt rushed at any time. We talked about all kinds of cars and service, and he even entertained me with a movie clip on his computer from "Analyze That" in which Robert DeNiro plays an angry Lexus Salesman. When he explained the needed repairs, I let him know that I was a do-it-yourselfer and didn't want to do the work, he supported me immediately, and even encouraged me to do the work on my own. And of course the car would be washed and vacuumed anyway. When it took a few minutes longer for my car to be washed, he took the time to give me the update in the waiting room. The cashier was very friendly, and the atmosphere was warm. I was treated very well with my '93ES300, and felt as important as the guy next to me with his '04 LS430. Of course I am a potential future buyer! But it's amazing the different level of care and morale that exist at each dealership.

• 4 years later...
Not all dealers are bad. Just have to find the right one & establish a relationshop with them. I'm always treated right at the dealership I go to.

I too have gone to Lexus of Highland Park. I had a bad IACV and the Service Manager, I think his name was Freddie was very helpful. It is smaller then Bredemann Lexus in Glenview, IL but the staff was very helpful, and the atmosphere was cozy. I recommend Lexus of Highland Park, if you are looking for a decent dealership to service your car. Good Luck!!!

Not all dealers are bad. Just have to find the right one & establish a relationshop with them. I'm always treated right at the dealership I go to.

I too have gone to Lexus of Highland Park. I had a bad IACV and the Service Manager, I think his name was Freddie was very helpful. It is smaller then Bredemann Lexus in Glenview, IL but the staff was very helpful, and the atmosphere was cozy. I recommend Lexus of Highland Park, if you are looking for a decent dealership to service your car. Good Luck!!!

Cool experience.

mike

• 6 months later...

I just went to my Lexus dealer, I have a 04 es, went to pick up wiper blades, parts man said I can get a tech. to install them for you. I said I'll do, I don't want to pay someone for that. He said no charge, pulled in and had them changed. Very good service. Meade Lexus of Lakeside, Utica Mich. Very clean dealer.

Tim

• 10 months later...