Need Advice For Mods

paka421

I just bought a 2001 IS and I'm ready to start modding. I don't really have the money for anything too major (swap, turbo kit, etc.). Im looking for more horsepower without having to spend too much money and I don't know the best mods to take care of first. Any suggestions??????

best bang for your buck has gotta be nitrous.

freeing up the breathing with a induction kit / exhaust would be better - but are not going to yield the HP that you can get from no2.

this will be more expensive in the long run though, as it only works as long as there is spray in can :blush:

How much money do you have to start with and where do you ultimately want to go wit the project?

exactly, remember, no work of art was created overnight in one sitting.

Making your car perfect for you is an evolving process that takes times time and is best done one step at a time. Whatever you can afford when you can afford it.

steviej

How much money do you have to start with and where do you ultimately want to go wit the project?

exactly, remember, no work of art was created overnight in one sitting.

Making your car perfect for you is an evolving process that takes times time and is best done one step at a time. Whatever you can afford when you can afford it.

steviej

Yep. Money is often wasted in trying stuff that won't ultimately be built upon to arrive at a goal.