Remote Entry Help

Grandpa

Alright, been a while since I've posted but I was wondering if anyone knows how to reprogram my "Gargoyle Crimestopper 2-button" remote for my 92' ls400. It use to work(about 6 months ago) but I haven't bothered with it until I heard that you can reprogram it and all. The fuse seems to be fine and all, and etc; Anyone got the instructions for programming the transmitter?

here's the img of the remote item936_1.jpg

P.S. when it use to work and i pressed the buttom it would lock the door + set my alarm

If you don't get an answer here you could try the tech support link on the Gargoyle webage: http://www.crimestopper.com/

I had been wondering what had happened to you but I figured it would be a few more years until electricity made it all the way from Belton to Raymore so you could turn your PC on.

;)

Jim in Lenexa

Haha, just been so caught up with school - AP/ACT/SAT/admission to West Point and crap that I haven't had time to come on the forum and such. I actually found out what I had to do - put the key in ignition and turn on/off 3x and leave on after third time and there would be a chirp. then i need to hold down on the program/override button for 5 seconds, and i actually DON'T have the program/override button so i might have to order a new gargoyle thing just for the stupid thing, but I emailed them to see if they'd send one for free :D . So how about KU and the big 12?? SOOO glad MU lost to OU yesterday, haha, and K-State didn't stand a chance either =)

Got Roy? Nope, didn't think so......

But I do!

Carolina all the way baby!

And this coming from a former KU student "92-93" when I finally gave up on those COLD February morning walking up to the hill for class, and transferred to a warmer climate. One hill in Kansas, and they put a university on top of it :blink: ?? Still kills me to see Roy on my local news down here now, puts me back in Lawrence, and raiding the tri-delta sorority house with my frat brothers at Sig Ep. :cheers::cheers::cheers:

....and yes, I'm fully expecting to be ripped for my Roy comment, so my feelings won't be hurt... Blame it on March Madness. :wacko:

• 1 month later...

I was glad to see Roy get the win. I too am a KU grad (DU in '94) and I have fully forgivin him for going to UNC. Just glad he finally got the championship that he had deserved for so long.

Cheers, :cheers:

Ed Austin

(P.S. Went to high school with Bucholtz...did you know him?...Know what he is is up to now???)