What's A Good Price For A 96 Ls

91ls400

The guy down the street from me is thinking of getting rid of his 96 LS, Its gold with the gold pkg and tinted windows. The guy took great care of the car. It looks great! Rumor has it that he is thinking of trading it in for a new car. Obviously I'm pretty interested in the car! According to the book (kbb.com) the trade in on it is about 5,500, assuming its got 150k miles. What do you think he will actually get on it if he traded it in? The dealers always screw you on the trade-ins, so I'm clueless as to what to offer for the car. I'm hoping that he is willing to cut me a break!

The guy down the street from me is thinking of getting rid of his 96 LS, Its gold with the gold pkg and tinted windows.  The guy took great care of the car.  It looks great!  Rumor has it that he is thinking of trading it in for a new car.  Obviously I'm pretty interested in the car!  According to the book (kbb.com) the trade in on it is about 5,500, assuming its got 150k miles.  What do you think he will actually get on it if he traded it in?  The dealers always screw you on the trade-ins, so I'm clueless as to what to offer for the car.  I'm hoping that he is willing to cut me a break!

Hi,

I got mine with 63,000 for $11,000 ( LS400 96) and im very happy with it. If you can get it for $10,000 and below buy it its a great car you won't regret it....

jun

The guy down the street from me is thinking of getting rid of his 96 LS, Its gold with the gold pkg and tinted windows.  The guy took great care of the car.  It looks great!  Rumor has it that he is thinking of trading it in for a new car.  Obviously I'm pretty interested in the car!  According to the book (kbb.com) the trade in on it is about 5,500, assuming its got 150k miles.  What do you think he will actually get on it if he traded it in?  The dealers always screw you on the trade-ins, so I'm clueless as to what to offer for the car.  I'm hoping that he is willing to cut me a break!

Man that was the color I wanted. I would have bought it if I lived near you. I want to get my white one painted gold but it would probably be really, really expensive. Talk to him. Ask him if you can counter an offer that the dealer gives him. You might want him to get the offer in writing from the dealer.

Do the dealers usually give around the kbb trade in values? If they do, I would be more than glad to give him an offer a bit over the book value!

I don't know about elsewhere, but in Ohio the oldest Lexus you can find on the Lexus dealers lots is about a 99. What do they do with the older models!?