Hid Kit On Sale !

Like New HID kit. Only used for a month.They were installed on a 97 Lexus ES 300. I have sold the car and the buyer left me with the bulbs, module and ballasts. These are 8000k true hid deep blue bulbs. I tell you they make a huge difference on your car. Better visiblity, long lasting and definitely cool looking. If you have any questions please send me an email i will reply as soon as possible. These are WATER RESISTANT ! Again you are required to have a Ballasts and Module inorder to install these bulbs. These are just not those cheap HID looking white bulbs.The new kit costs 400 dollars. You can get exactly same thing for cheap . You wont regret this. These are the actual HID's.

Ill post some info about the bulb here :

3X Brigther than halogen lights for greater night-time driving visibility

10X Longer Lasting, so No need to replace for life of the vehicle potentially

Retrofit all domestic & imported cars, SUVs & trucks. Simple & quick Plug & Play Installation

No modification requires to your car.

100% Reversible to your original factory halogen headlight

35% less power consumption

Generate less heat

Highest Japanese Industry Standard quality products

Extra long wiring harness for easy installation

Weather & water resistance

NOte: i tried to post this in Buy and Sell Forum but it wont let me :cries:

Price is 299+shipping :cheers:

put a price asap or this is gone

i bet the 8oook are so blue u cant see nothin, a 4100k-4300k kit is best.

but any way post a pic

Hey mate how about you stop betting , and do your self a favour check out the website . 4100-4300k i use them for my flash light ! 8000K can light up your whole house . www.hidexpress.com

4000-4300 is oem spec and is bright with a hint of yellow but only in comparison to another colour kelvin of another hid bulb

6000k is more white with no yellow and is barley less bright than 4000- 5000k

8000k is ok for look and ok for driving but nothing special over halogen

10000 and 12000k are for look nothign else ,worse than driving with halogens

i had a pair of 8000k and they worked ok but i hated them since i had 6000k before which would let me see all of the road.

BTW

this post is usless without pics of the bulbs and ballasts as from the above copied and pasted job i am not sure if you will know what the differences in HID's are to dechiper gens ,original manufacture and other specs

4000-4300 is oem spec and is bright with a hint of yellow but only in comparison to another colour kelvin of another hid bulb

6000k is more white with no yellow and is barley less bright than 4000- 5000k

8000k is ok for look and ok for driving but nothing special over halogen

10000 and 12000k are for look nothign else ,worse than driving with halogens

i had a pair of 8000k and they worked ok but i hated them since i had 6000k before which would let me see all of the road.

he know his stuff, i have a 6000k kit in my truck, :D and they are blueish but ok.