Tire Jack Slips... Car Falls!

so i was on my way to my cousin's house in mineola and all of a sudden, i hear a large explosion and it turns out my right front tire is blown. to make things interesting, there were about 6 other cars that pulled over b/c of a flat. it was dark so for all i know there could have been a bed of nails and i wouldnt know it. to make a long story short, the crappy jack slips, flat was already out, and the front end drops on the disc rotor! as im driving with the spare, i hear a grinding noise. my question now is, is it just the rotor being bent or will i be expecting costly damages? i am also plenty *BLEEP*ed the my brand new michelin pilot got shredded beyond repair! :angry:

This happened to my dad and I when we were changing a flat on his LS400, luckily the spare was already on. Did you have the emergency brake applied?

The factory jacks are crap.

The back plate probably got bent when the car fell off the jack and it's now rubbing the disc. I don't think that doing this repair is very expensive......the cost of a new tire w/balancing and a new back plate. :(

dangs... i hope the latest lexus cars have jacks with bigger bases. i was only able to finish putting in the spare b/c a cop offered me his jack which is from a crown vic police cruiser. i dunno if domestic models have bigger jacks b/c the jack that came with my cousin's maxima is crappy too! but then again, nissan cuts costs wherever possible and a crown vic is a big car...