Who Has Falken Ze 512 Ziex 225/55zr17

cenwesi

I just put these on my car about 3k miles ago. The handling is great with these although there may be a just a tad bit road noise but this is because they are W and Lexus recommends 35psi instead of the normal 32psi..at least on the 225/55/17s.

Everything else about these tires is great, a lot better in snow, rain, and dry then the stock tires. These were rated by Consumer Reports as a good buy. Paid $392 with s/h

quote=cenwesi,Feb 17 2005, 01:52 PM]

Just like the subject said. Who has it on their ls430 and what can you tell me about this tire. I want something that is QUITE and Smooth.

You are right. I broke down yesterday after doing over 8hrs of research on this tire and BOY i tell you are they right. You would think lexus with this luxury car will atleast have this sort of tires on these car or ALL their cars for that matter. This tire is great!!! The damn michelin that came with the car was too NOISYYY.... Even my old '94 ls400 tires i think were way better than the michelin. Anyway if any one is looking for a brand new michelin tire contact me and i will sell it for you REALLY cheap.

i also have the Falkend Ziex ZE 512's 225/60/16 had them for a couple months, replaced Dunlop SP

i thought at first they were just a tad on the noisy side, but that subsided.....they are a great tire, cool tread pattern and sidewall, Execellent wet traction

i am very please so far

• 1 month later...
i also have the Falkend Ziex ZE 512's 225/60/16 had them for a couple months, replaced Dunlop SP

i thought at first they were just a tad on the noisy side, but that subsided.....they are a great tire, cool tread pattern and sidewall, Execellent wet traction

i am very please so far

About to place the order... Should I have any second thoughts? My 2001 LS430 Ultra has the 17" wheels on it and I need to replace them SOON! The need for a good performance tire with low noise is paramount. It doesn't snow here in Alabama (rarely..).

Whatcha think?

They're great for 120mph+ on Red Mountain Expressway! :cheers:

the road noise levels do not increase with the speed, thats the thing i liek abotu these tires. i have them in a different size, but muchthe same tire. whether you are doing 10 or 100, they sound the same.

and i cant get them to squeal around corners to save my life! they hold fast.