Going To Auction Tomorrow...

cenwesi

Ok guys i need some help. I am heading to Mayhem Pennsylvania auction tomorrow. I will be looking for a '99-00 LS400 or an '01 LS430. What are some things that i need to be looking for when i start checking these cars out on the lot?

Thanks.

check out the "PINNED-- Used LS400 buying guide"..........

a lot of relevant info for any used car.......

If you can run the VIN # where it came from you can get service history.

Check ALL the fluids thoroughly....

Stick with one owner vechicle if possible....

Let me know how much the 99-00's are going for...............my guess from $18k up to $22k or so......... :D

Ok guys i need some help. I am heading to Mayhem Pennsylvania auction tomorrow. I will be looking for a '99-00 LS400 or an '01 LS430. What are some things that i need to be looking for when i start checking these cars out on the lot?

Thanks.

Got my 2001 LS430 @ Manheim in Sept. Sport suspension, 57k miles, navi and the most important thing...all service records. Paid about $32k with auction fees. Best time to go is when they have Lexus offlease cars and it's better to go every other Thursday when they have their highline auction..less lanes and more selection...leftovers get sent to Friday's auction.

My $.02