2001-2003 Only Rx300 Tail Light Plastic Question

LexKid630

i don't know if any 2001-2003 rx300 owners have noticed this; on the corner rear tail light clear plastic pieces, a crease line in the plastic across from top to bottom?

For example, on the far right corner (where directional is) tail light clear plastic lense, i see a crease in the plastic (looks like hairline crack) from the top right to the middle bottom. Is this on all 2001-2003 rx300 cars? or just mine... Anyone who has a 2001-2003 rx please look for me, see if i'm crazy...

..don't think im crazy, i'm just trying to see if there's something else wrong with my rx.. :o

• 6 months later...

Lol, don't sweat the small stuff there.

I can see what you mean though about it looking like a crack, but I don't think a crack could look that uniform, especially on the rounded edge of a tail lamp. :snoooorrrtttt:

You really seem to love your RX300, it's like it's all you care about, of all of the cars that you own. Or maybe you just don't think there's anything wrong with your other cars. LOL.

;)

Lol, don't sweat the small stuff there.

I can see what you mean though about it looking like a crack, but I don't think a crack could look that uniform, especially on the rounded enge of a tail lamp. :snoooorrrtttt:

You really seem to love your RX300, it's like it's all you car about of all your cars.  Or maybe there's nothing wrong with your other cars.  LOL.

:lol:

LOL Yeah i know it's not a crack...i just don't know why they made every rx300 tail light with this crack; it's in the WORST spot LOL

Actually i do love the look of the rx3o0 best out of every Lexus.. I don't however like the reliability of the rx300 with the tranny etc. The LS and RX330 never break either LOL and they are PERFECT LOL