Backlight Pics ?

looks good bbsal.....

the bulbs are still yellow though right ?

and if so .... isnt the amber portion there to project the light ..... if you dont have that ... wouldnt it look crappy at night ??

lemme know !

thnx

NT

hi,no i toke out the amber part all together.i put amber bulbs in because its illegal here to use white but at night you dont see no amber unless you turn the turn signal on.it looks fine at night

Im sure it would.I think yours is only half amber in the middle right?mine was amber almost all the way across but i think you can still do yours.just be carfull and take your time so you dont crack the lens.

they do look cool without the amber.someone always pulls up next to me with a es 300 and asks were did i get the lights and then i have to sit at the light and tell them the whole deal how to do it.its crazy.but cool because theres not many on the road that are clear.i love the way the front look.

How did y'all do this? I wanna do it to mine, but i'd like to have good, proven instructions so i don't screw up my expensive taillights-have you all ever priced those suckers? $250 from what i recall after i got rear-ended in my old 92!

check the earlier posts becuse its in there and shows you exactly how to do it.truthfully all you have to do is unbolt the light from the car.2 take out all the bulbs.3 bring the light in the house and make sure to remove the 3 screws around the light and any clips thats on it.4 put in oven on like 300 for 5 minitus the very carefully start prying it open on 1 end.You might have to re do it a few times in the oven so it gets nice and hot and then it will open up easy.after getting it open then just pull out the amber insert and put it all back together in the oven and make sure its sqeezed together good.its really easy to do once you get the hang of it.i put black silicon around mine while i put it back together this way no water gets in.