Tom Wood=bad

Bwilliams

To all Lexus Owners in the Indy area. Avoid Tom Wood Lexus. Have had horrible experiences at almost all of their dealerships. They overcharge their customers as well as everyone else. Tried to buy replacement master Keys for my LS and they told me it would cost well over $200 to laser cut them. Called Germain of Naples Lexus. They quoted me at $50. My friend's dad took his one year old Carrera to Tom Wood Porsche to have the seat fixed. They quoted him at about $1,000 and told him that it wasn't covered by warranty!! ANd here's the best part. My buddy lives in New york and had his 2003 IS300 serviced there. Two days later the car was broken into and had the alpine tv/dvd player and 4k worth of aftermarket parts stole. Also caused 11k worth of damage. When they asked if the insurance the covered it, they said no!??!?!?! Shady, shady dealership, beware :chairshot: :chairshot:

To all Lexus Owners in the Indy area.  Avoid Tom Wood Lexus.  Have had horrible experiences at almost all of their dealerships.  They overcharge their customers as well as everyone else.  Tried to buy replacement master Keys for my LS and they told me it would cost well over $200 to laser cut them.  Called Germain of Naples Lexus.  They quoted me at $50.  My friend's dad took his one year old Carrera to Tom Wood Porsche to have the seat fixed.  They quoted him at about $1,000 and told him that it wasn't covered by warranty!!  ANd here's the best part.  My buddy lives in New york and had his 2003 IS300 serviced there.  Two days later the car was broken into and had the alpine tv/dvd player and 4k worth of aftermarket parts stole.  Also caused 11k worth of damage.  When they asked if the insurance the covered it, they said no!??!?!?!  Shady, shady dealership, beware :chairshot::chairshot:

a laser cut key will cost you $200+. from Lexus. The other dealer may be taking old keys and recutting and reprogramming them.Ask them what there doing for it to be that much cheaper? What is your proved the porsche seat was covered? and what does your friends is in NY and being covered by insurance have to do with Tom Woods. Theft damage is not covered by warranty. Another poor episode of dealer bashing

• 2 weeks later...

The driver's side window was smashed on his car and the alarm didnt go off. When you break into a car and unlock it the alarm is activated. Obviously the person who did it had the key to the car smart guy. Seriously there was a good 5k worth of just electronics in the car. And they knew not to take the GPS unit out. :chairshot: :chairshot: :chairshot: