Service Manuals For The Es300

I tried finding these at several auto parts stores yesterday, but had no luck. Closest thing i found was a Haynes one for a 97-01 Camry (which had extras for the Avalon and ES300 in it).

P/N - Manual Title

92007 - ES 300 - see TOYOTA Camry (92007)

Chiltons doesn't appear to have any for Lexus models....shouldn't these exist somewhere?

just keep an eye out on ebay

they pop up for the good ones every so often

and the lxus ones are worth it

i am not one for a generic brand with a detailed system car

my civic

no problem the biggest system to trepai is the a/c

The CD based manuals constantly on ebay are just compilations of PDF files. OK for basic stuff.

You didn't mention you car year. The Haynes and Chilton manuals are actually very good for what the average shade tree mechanic will do in the driveway. I have always found them to be an added plus to the garage/basement library. Can't go wrong for 20 bucks.

Pre 97 ES300 don't have a manual with them specifically in the title, the comprable year Camry should contain alot of the info or general pictures that may help....again, can't hurt--may help for only $20.

Now, if you got the ducats, then go for the actual Lexus shop manual. Orderable through any Lexus parts counter or try www.lexus-parts.com they may have closeout pricing.

The manuals for my '02 consist of 2 volumes each running about $150 USD.

steviej

i also have a 94 es and the lexus factory ones are great

my friend with a 94 camry v6 has the same engine and it is helpful

( speaking of which he still hasn't returned it)

but for any electrical system it is no good as is the body and interior removal and location for parts