Tsb--new Rear Wiper Arm Installed

Booyah

Got my new wiper arm put on yesterday and it works much better! Sweeps and clears the window like the front does!

I looked at the spring differance between the 2 and you could see the spring was thicker in the new arm = more downforce = works great now B)

• 3 weeks later...

• 1 year later...

I took my RX to get the Rear Wiper Improvement at Park Place dealers and they acted like they never heard anything like this before (even the mgr). So I gave them the TSIB, and they still acted like it's impossible to have a TSIB for that. Then finally, they ordered the parts for me. So, I guess sometimes, you have to fight with them.

I took my RX to get the Rear Wiper Improvement at Park Place dealers and they acted like they never heard anything like this before (even the mgr). So I gave them the TSIB, and they still acted like it's impossible to have a TSIB for that. Then finally, they ordered the parts for me. So, I guess sometimes, you have to fight with them.

Is the TSB only for the 2004 RX do you know? The reason I asked is that my rear window wiper on my 2005 RX seems to have been doing a bad job since shortly after I bought it new.

Thanks