Clear Marker Lights

lovlex

http://www.procarparts.com/store-detail.as...e=onlinestoreDB

here is the link but they are out of stock, this company has been sellin them on ebay for like 25$, just shoot em an email when they will get it and buy from them

Looks like the lenses are slightly different. The ones on Ebay are clear/clear w/a chrome interior, and the ones in the $20 are clear/hazed w/a plastic finish.

Wow, you guys have some choices.

i'm trying to find a good deal on them as well.........we just added a new vendor to LOC, that we can get 10% off of parts (thats where i'm gonna order mine i think), think with the discount there are around 40 dollars inclucing shipping.....you have to be a LOC gold member though, and its worth it, we have a lot of discoundts now, and are adding more every week, if not for the discounts, just do it to support the club :D

anyway, i've been checking ebay for a # of weeks trying to find a good deal on em....cheapest i've seen is around 50 dollars, and with not so good feedback, and rediculous shipping costs, 50 dollars isnt a bad price, but the shipping is redic...with that vendor its $18 dollars shipping, what a joke (it cost maybe 6 dollars in weight)......thats why i haven't pulled the trigger yet from ebay.......

if you can't find them on ebay, they come up in differnt searches, try......lexus clear lights, lexus bumper lights, lexus clear sidemaker..ect...........you just kinda have to play around with the search terms...... don't put in LS in the search (nothing will come up) just try the ones above......

you can try these reputable sources for em, around 40-50 dollars or so

www.lexuspros.com

www.lextasy.com