How To Get Access To Icav *pictures!*

OneGuyInCA

As the topic states... how do I get to it (to clean it that is)? I got my throttle body cleaner and I'm ready to rock and roll. I took some pictures... and I thought I'd ask for help before I do anything.

PICUTRES:

view1.jpg

This picture is a wide view of the IACV that's located underneath those two hoses you see.

view2.jpg

A close up view of the two hoses shows two screws which I know will have to be removed.

view3.jpg

This picture is behind the air filter housing. There's a hose connecting to it.

post-7-1092765418.jpg

This forth picture is from oldrx300 which shows what I would like to get to.

So... here are my questions:

1) From the pictures, can someone tell me what are the steps I need to take (removing screws, hoses, etc) to get to the IACV?

2) In the second picture, you see a hose clamp. Are those things reusable? If not, what sizes are they so that I can go get some and be prepared to replace them when I do remove it?

Thanks in advance!!!! :)

can't say for sure but it looks liek the 3 main screws need to be removed and it should pry off, the hose clamps are reusable.

I would remove the whole throttle assembly intact and clean with the throttle body cleaner and a tooth brush then blow it out with a can of compressed air

can't say for sure but it looks liek the 3 main screws need to be removed and it should pry off, the hose clamps are reusable.

I would remove the whole throttle assembly intact and clean with the throttle body cleaner and a tooth brush then blow it out with a can of compressed air

That's what I was thinking to... the three screws and I should be able to lift it. Someone who did this before can verify. Anyone? Please? Someone?