P0446

Geno

Hello,

Bank one sensor replacement got the P1331 code removed off the diagnostics........ of my 99 RX 300 and now the check engine light has returned with the P0446 code. Are there any SIMPLE inexpensive things I can do to possibly address this code and get this pesky light off. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Geno K

Hello,

Bank one sensor replacement got the P1331 code removed off the diagnostics........ of my 99 RX 300 and now the check engine light has returned with the P0446 code.  Are there any SIMPLE inexpensive things I can do to possibly address this code and get this pesky light off.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Geno K

Gas Cap is on tight and the gasket has been replaced. I know about the techincal bullet on that code but my vehicle is over 100000 miles do you think Lexus Dealers give me a freebie if anyone knows how to "get er done" please share.

Geno K

Hello,

Bank one sensor replacement got the P1331 code removed off the diagnostics........ of my 99 RX 300 and now the check engine light has returned with the P0446 code.  Are there any SIMPLE inexpensive things I can do to possibly address this code and get this pesky light off.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Geno K

Gas Cap is on tight and the gasket has been replaced. I know about the techincal bullet on that code but my vehicle is over 100000 miles do you think Lexus Dealers give me a freebie if anyone knows how to "get er done" please share.

Geno K

help please

A repair manual right? If you do then start testing all related parts.

Do not have a repair manual is there a place I can get one for my truck?

Try Ebay. You should check out what SKperformance said about the recall first though.

SKperformance, do you have any more information on this Code problem. I have seen the technical service bulletin on this code problem but the vin numbers it applies to does not cover my vehicle. I had a mechanic check the hoses to and from the Charcoal Cannister he found no problems? I Would love to get this code taken care of and get that ck engine light off? Thanks

Geno K