I Have A Question And Need Advice

My question is what size rims come stock on a 2000 es300?

What size would look good and fit on a white and (brown?) two-tone stock color 2000 es300?

Also what rim brand and what rims would look nice?

What size could i get without having to change anything else like suspenion and the body?

What tires would i also need with these rims?

About how much would they cost to buy and get them installed?

why don't you just go to les schwab or discount tire and use their tire simulator computer thingy. you choose your car, then choose what rims/tires you want and it does it all in front of you so you can see what it looks like. then a sales guy can tell you how much it will cost.

Not 100% sure about Canadian 97 - 99 ES models.....but the 97 - 99 ES in the U.S. came standard with 15" wheels & tires (205 65 15) with optional 16" wheel & tire package (in the 205 60 16 size from the factory) so I assume the Canadian ES models are simular. I know all 2000 & 2001 Canadian ES came with just the 16 wheels & tires but as I said....not 100% sure of years 97 - 99. B) Mighty, your stock wheels should be the 205 60 16 size, so check tirerack for all optional wheel & tire size upgrades. :)

:cheers: