Battery Keeps Dieing On Me

razahyde

lately people at work have been real jealous of my lexus <_< so no theres a 4-5 inch key mark on the passenger fender and 3 dents on the driver quarter panels :cries: so ive garaged my lexus lately and been afraid to drive around untill i get a heat sensative alarm or touch sensative but for some reason if i leave my car in the garage for about 3-4 days the battery goes dead i change the battery 3 times and its startin to make me amd buying a battery each time i even tried recharging the battery but that only last about a day or two when parked in the garage

any thoughts in why this is happening because im clueless

the dents are on the back quarter panels to the right of the driver side passenger doar any thoughts in how i can pop them out without going to a professional who will charge me 500 for taking out some dents ( the car is onyx black so u cant see the dents unless the light hits it jsut right or if u stare) the dents are about 1 inch by one inch so they are not that big <_<

check your alternator with a proper load tester

replace you battery terminals and main wires to your alternator and body grounds

i used to have the same problem as i drive my car once every other week or so.

Since i changed the wires i nolonger have to keep boosting it all the time.

you need to have an estimate from a pdr guy who has to see the dents personally and where they are located as some are harder to get out such as ones on a crease line or near a panels edge which arre almost impossible to remove.

they range fron $75 for the first in one panel and are cheaper for the rest

you need to have an estimate from a pdr guy who has to see the dents personally and where they are located as some are harder to get out such as ones on a crease line  or near a panels edge which arre almost impossible to remove.

they range fron $75 for the first in one panel and are cheaper for the rest

uh o thats not good becuase the dents arnt right on the crease well its kind of hard to explain so heres a pic

http://carad.ebayimg.com/i15/01/a/02/c7/6a/36_4.JPG

the dents are exactly 2-3 inches to the left from the bottome of the antenna

and VMF i think it might be the humidity because lately its been hot here and alot of raining and i keep my garage open so it is probably the humidity

its not only humidity but a shortage as well, there is a loose wire somewhere that shortnens when its really humid, i had this on one of my old cars. its a :censored: to find out!

it is smaller for you since it is happening in the wires that have power when the car is shut down, but it might be as well some cirquit that turn itself and smth else on when its too humid, cirquits are really sensitive to this kind of stuff, so if the seal is bad or case cracked this might be the reason why it is happening as well. so check everything.