A/c Problem.....

Ok, the other day my a/c was working perfect, nice cold air and all, but just yesterday, the whole air unit won't turn on. You know how theres usualy a green light indicating the flow of the air, even when it is off, well that doesnt tunr on either, im guessing its a burnt out fuse. The only problem is, i dont have the owners manual.

How can I check if the fuse is burnt out and which one is the fuse in the fuse box, or any other places I can check to see whats wrong, I know its nothing major, i just need to pin poin the problem, and without the manula its kinda tough........thanks for the help :cheers:

i only know this also works with your car because of k-9 and have to give creat where it is due

with the key off

press the recirc and auto button together and the turn the key forward to the on position

wait and release the buttons and it will check the lights on the dash and tehn spit out codes on the display if something is wrong

but if everything is off it may be a fuse

post isf it does show a code

get an owners manaul.....only about $20 US.

try ebay, too, usually you can get the leather pouch and sup. owners manual too.

if the fuse is blown, I doubt the button trick will work as there is no power to the display unit.

fuses involved on an '02, are HTR #43 (10 amp), A/C #29 (10 amp), HTR #22 (50 amp). all of these are in the fuse panel behind the flip down coin tray to the left of the steering column.

Your model year may be similar.

good luck.

steviej