Rpm

lovlex

lol... when i read the post back @ 1:30am.... i couldn't resist... i decided just to go out joy riding in the 18*F weather.... it is crazy cold!!!

Well my results yield 2500RPMS @ 70MPH n 2600RPMS @ 75MPH.

Gave me a reason to stop by Walmart too :lol:

Well n e wayz... @ least u found the OD button. Is ur RPMS @ where most of us r @?

Enjoy ur Lexi B)

hahhahaha... lovlex... i love my lex just like your name... hmmm maybe i should have taken that name before u got it :P . However, I hate the expensive repairs <_< but thats what i get for buying a beautiful car even if it's (DOG !Removed! COLOR). So taking a road trip last night was just what i wanted. Get to bond with my car again :lol: Especially since i've been spending a lot of time n money on my g/f's car... my car is tucked away in the back of my apt parking lot collecting dust, pine tree sap on the windshield :censored: (SO HARD TO GET OFF... I STILL CAN'T GET IT OFF :cries: ), FROST, and all the other elemental factors.

So no worries... i had a great time driving... n i love the slight rush of driving fast.... but of course FEAR strikes of the UNKNOWN OFFICERS LURKING BEHIND BUSHES with RADAR GUNS!!! ;)

If anything... i should say thanks for forcing my lazy !Removed! out of the house. Hahaha... take care. B)

** JUST REALIZED YOU WERE A MEMBER WAY BEFORE ME... SO NO WAY COULD I HAVE TAKEN YOUR NAME **

well if i remember correctly, whenever i drove home from Plattsburgh to NYC which is a 330mile trip... i would use up around 3/4 of a tank... maybe just slightly less than 3/4. So i guess if u figure anoter 70 miles i would have used up 3 1/2 more gallons or so. :lol: B)