98-00 Gs400s

For starters, you can look at the Lexus site in their archives and there will be specs on the 3 model years.  There will also be info on what changed each year.

oh pardon me. I wouldnt want you to get upset on your throne.

Is it a first borns natural instinct to study archinves?

thank you for your glorious reply and cheerful attitude!

For starters, you can look at the Lexus site in their archives and there will be specs on the 3 model years.  There will also be info on what changed each year.

oh pardon me. I wouldnt want you to get upset on your throne.

Is it a first borns natural instinct to study archinves?

thank you for your glorious reply and cheerful attitude!

Not sure where your aggression is coming from. You are a new member asking for help and I showed you where the information is available. The Lexus site is the quickest place to get this info. There is also more information here on the forum if you do a search but since the info is not centralized, I just thought the Lexus site would be a good place to start. Then if it is not enough, you can search over this site to see if there are more details.

If you read more into my response, then there is not much I can do. It is very difficult to put a tone into written words as you can in talking to someone. I can only imagine we are both reading the words with different emphasis. I've participated in online forums for awhile now and have seen these misunderstandings happen. I just wanted to say that there was no other intent other than to lend a hand. If you continue to think there is more to it, it is easy enough for me to stop contributing in this thread, move on, and let other members help you. No harm no foul.

Good luck on your search.

Neo's a good and helpful guy, don't hold his curtness against him. ;)

(as a side note, I can see where using "For starters", can be mis-construed to mean..."look here first !Removed!".) :)

Anyway, I wasn't aware of hardly any major changes in those years in question.

If anything, it would only be minor options like color, rim design/17"/chrome options, maybe something like the stereo manufacturer, stuff like that. (heated seats....)

Externally, I think they are visually identical.

either way, Neo is correct that there is an archive at the Lexus website.

Edmunds.com is the next best place.

(as a side note, I can see where using "For starters", can be mis-construed to mean..."look here first !Removed!".)  :) 

Wow! Really? I've never heard it thought of that way. My intent was: "Here is a starting point for your search." Still, if more than one person read it in a negative light, then there may be something to it and I apologize.

(as a side note, I can see where using "For starters", can be mis-construed to mean..."look here first !Removed!".)  :) 

Wow! Really? I've never heard it thought of that way. My intent was: "Here is a starting point for your search." Still, if more than one person read it in a negative light, then there may be something to it and I apologize.

You don't have anything to apologize for. I have no idea why someone is trying explain it for you. I sure never read anything that way.

agreed, you helped him.

Better than most of my answers to just search.

lmao

That's funny! :)

Just to be clear Neo, I wasn't implying that you WERE talking down or anything, I've just seen similar mis-readings in general from disparate people in other threadson the 'Net. I'm sure you have too. I was only trying to offer an uninvolved viewpoint. I know you were being helpful.

:cheers:

agreed, you helped him.

Better than most of my answers to just search.

lmao

That's funny! :)

Just to be clear Neo, I wasn't implying that you WERE talking down or anything, I've just seen similar mis-readings in general from disparate people in other threads on the 'Net. I'm sure you have too. I was only trying to offer an un-involved viewpoint. I know you were being helpful.

:cheers: