Help -- Navigation update

I need to update my 2015 es300h navigation maps....

what is the correct part number for the latest simm card update ?

Can I buy it from amazon or have there been problems with those ?

thank you for any help you can give me.

..Jim

For updating the navigation maps on your 2015 Lexus ES300h, the correct part number for the latest SIM card update is typically provided by the Lexus dealership or authorized parts distributor. It’s important to get the correct version to ensure compatibility with your vehicle’s system.

While it is possible to find navigation map updates on Amazon, there have been instances where customers received outdated or incompatible versions. Therefore, it’s recommended to purchase the update directly from a Lexus dealership or a trusted automotive parts retailer to avoid any potential issues.

If you decide to look for the update on Amazon, make sure to verify the part number and the seller’s return policy in case the product does not meet your expectations or is not compatible with your vehicle.

For the most accurate and up-to-date information, contacting your local Lexus dealership would be the best course of action. They can provide you with the specific part number for your vehicle’s navigation system and assist you with the purchase and installation process if necessary. Remember to inquire about any discounts or promotions they might offer for the update. Safe driving!