Microfiber Towels

I was over at Costco the other day and picked up a package of 12 microfiber towels for about $8. They also sell a 18 pack for $12. They sure make a difference.. Now if they would restock the twin pack of Cal Water Blades.

Yeah seriously.

Once you've used microfiber you'll never go back to cotton. The normal MFs aren't very good for drying, you need a waffle weave MF for that, but they wipe so clean waxes and quick detailers and such that you'll never use cotton again.

Make sure to mark them and never use the same MF for different uses, use a few for wax removal, a few for polishing, a few for interiors etc. I also dont like ordinary MFs for glass, they lint. Look for a glass MF at Pepboys or just stick to newspaper.

I bought them primarily to remove wax. I think I'm going to go wash my Frontier and see how well they dry. After the CWB, there really isn't much water left. It's 49 degrees outside, that isn't too cold for washing is it?

I love Costco lol. Where else can you buy a 12 pack of gallon sized Mayonnaise, a plasma TV and a Movado all in one stop?

Sam's Club...........do any of you guys have a Sam's.......its like walmart, i mean its the same company (sam walton).

you have to pay a small yearly membership fee (35 dollars) and the whole store is bulk items at wholesale prices.

we don't have, nor have i ever been to a costo b/f, but i think its the equivelent to our Sams

We have Sam's Club, BJ's, and Costco. I have been to all three but Costco is the closest and I have a membership there thru a civic organization. Why drive farther? They also have one close to us in NJ. and we can use ourt membership there.

I love the MF towels. I plan to wax the Lexus, and the Corolla next week so I'm happy to have them. I loved the CWB comments, yeah y'all they are kick class when it comes to what we all like to do. I see people who wash their rigs and leave them wet. No come on, who would do that?