1st Gen Es Taillights

DKRC-2003

Somewhere I thought that I read that the 92-94 ES taillights were not interchangable with the 95-96 ES because of a size issue. Checked the archives and cannot find that statement now...

I'm looking at purchasing 1993 Windom taillights for my 94 ES 300 (to lose the ES 300 emblem off the taillight...), this should be interchangable, correct?

Shouldn't be an issue if you're talkin about 93 lights in a 94; they didn't change the lights until 95 anyway. I think the issue with the 2nd gen lights isn't size, but the number of bulbs; the 92-93 has 7 bulbs per taillight, whereas the 95-96 have 6. I think they're the same size though.

Shouldn't be an issue if you're talkin about 93 lights in a 94; they didn't change the lights until 95 anyway.  I think the issue with the 2nd gen lights isn't size, but the number of bulbs; the 92-93 has 7 bulbs per taillight, whereas the 95-96 have 6.  I think they're the same size though.

My 94 has 7 bulbs in it...so 93 and 94s should be interchangable...

Thanks!