Tires

gadget

I have a 2000 RX300...Live in Florida...what is the best tires to use? Is it the Goodyear that came with the Lexus, or Michelin, or other. Would appreciate input as to brand and size and style name of tire. Of course i like a quiet tire that is good in wet weather and will last. many thanks

Most owners seem to like the Michellin Cross Terrains. Another well liked, but not really common tire to have on the RX300 is the Bridgestone Dueler AT REVOs. It's got quite an aggresive tread pattern that made be more suitable for adverse conditions but may be a louder tire. Either should be much better then the factory OEM tires.

Thanks for all the info. I went to Costco A/K/A Price Club they have been fantastic with me re their customer service in the past. They said they liked the Michelin Cross Terrain. They said it is a quiet tire. The Michelin Brochure states "confident handling and smooth, quiet ride of a luxury car". Of course I have no way of comparing it to the Goodyears that came with the Lexus or any other for that matter. I don't think i would go wrong with the Michelin anyway. thanks again, allen