Major Problem...please Help!

BrysSC400

I was coming back from a business trip to San Diego, when a truck dumped some wooden pallets onto I-10 and I hit one with the back right tire at a little over 85. the tire, wheel, and suspension are fine (i basically took everything off looked it over and put it back on), however it warped the crap out of my rotor. The rotor is stock. I'm looking for new rotors now. Obviously I would like some sweet looking slotted&cross drilled racing rotors, but at this point, I'll take pie pans if there not warped and I can get them here yesterday; my car shaking is driving me CRAZY!!!

Please help...you guys are the best!

Until next time!

-B

Supra braking systems will fit the SC coupes as a direct bolt-on provided that you use 17x8-inch wheels or larger with the proper offset. These are very large brake calipers, which require specific offsets to clear. You want at least 2 mm or more clearance between the calipers and the backside of the wheel spokes. It is not recommended that you compensate by shaving the brake caliper, and definitely not the wheel spokes. Supra braking systems will not fit on the SC300 or SC400 with stock Lexus wheels mounted.

Supra braking systems will fit the SC coupes as a direct bolt-on provided that you use 17x8-inch wheels or larger with the proper offset. These are very large brake calipers, which require specific offsets to clear. You want at least 2 mm or more clearance between the calipers and the backside of the wheel spokes. It is not recommended that you compensate by shaving the brake caliper, and definitely not the wheel spokes. Supra braking systems will not fit on the SC300 or SC400 with stock Lexus wheels mounted.

i recently swapped my oem braking system with supra TT ones.. so if you like i still have my old oem ones for sale but i want to sell all 4 rotors. let me know if you are interested.

Hey guys! I spent all weekend working, but I'm back for a while now. About the supra TT's and the clearance issue I have 18" Enkei 7 spokes, so I think they'll fit, and they do appear to be the easiest to mount. Also, I'm pretty sure I didn't bend the axle, because with the wheel and rotor off the axle has no run-out latrerally or vertically, but if I pull the e-brake real softly the shaking is insane which leads me to believe it's the rotor. Tell me what ya'll think!