Has anyone had an issue with their rear window defroster not working? If it is a DIY fix without taking it in under the warranty I would do it & could save that hassle of taking it to the dealer. Thanks

As a follow-up I want to check the fuses but I cannot figure out which fuse it is. I added pics of the fuses & the diagram on the underside of the fuse box lid. Any help on choosing the right fuse to look for would be appreciated. Thanks 

20240107_124541.jpg

20240107_124759.jpg

The fuse descriptions are very cryptic, aren't they?

If there is no description in the Owners Manual I'd use the spare fuses and try the spares.  Go for the biggest one (30A green) first....

Finding the correct page in the OM is a challenge in itself. 🤢

22 minutes ago, Carbuff2 said:

The fuse descriptions are very cryptic, aren't they?

If there is no description in the Owners Manual I'd use the spare fuses and try the spares.  Go for the biggest one (30A green) first....

Finding the correct page in the OM is a challenge in itself. 🤢

Yes very cryptic. I guess I can just pull every fuse one by one to see if any are blown. 

What if you called a Lexus parts person and asked what the amp rating is of that particular fuse. It least you'd narrow down the choices.

19 minutes ago, RX400h said:

What if you called a Lexus parts person and asked what the amp rating is of that particular fuse. It least you'd narrow down the choices.

Great idea RX400h. Thanks

1 hour ago, RX400h said:

Well it was a good idea but I called & the answer was "look in your owner's manual". I told them that info is not in my owners manual & was then told to make a service appointment lol. 

I was recently in a Toyota dealership and decided to ask the parts department person if he could print out the exploded view if the center console rear-side panels so I could determine what type(s) of fastening hardware were securing the panels.

Within 3 minutes he printed me a copy.  I think if you stopped by in person, they'd be more likely to oblige.