Marc seidman

Hello group. Looking for advice! Bought 2020 GX460 a year ago. CPO ends in Dec24. My entire console control panel has died (see pic). No display, no phone connection or music. More importantly going into winter, no access to ventilation control, amongst other controls access. After 3 months of arguing with dealer, told me they would cover under CPO ($3500 job).

Problem, THERE ARE NO REPLACEMENT PARTS TO BE FOUND! Was told 3-5 months. Called Lexus USA-could not be more pathetic, unhelpful, and just dismissive, told me it is dealers issue. Promised call back from Lexus USA management SEVEN times in past month. No calls. When I called this week, was told case was closed and there is no safety issue involved. 

ANY suggestions?? 

Thank you.

Jon

IMG_0492.jpeg

Greetings, Marc. Did the dealership reboot the system? You can do this by disconnecting the negative battery terminal and waiting for 30 seconds before reconnecting it.

Hello. Thank you for your response! Yes, they had the car for two days and told me the system is “beyond repair” but no more detailed explanation.

I have owned ES, GS, RX, LS. Never any problems. 
Service rep is really sympathetic and tried to help. Dealership General Sales Manager and General Manager have ignored my emails and calls.